Online Web Design (WordPress)
In this course we will learn WordPress. WordPress is an open source content management system software used to make pixel perfect websites, blog or apps. In this course you will learn from the very beginning, with an introduction to WordPress, installing WordPress basic theme in local server, to creating basic pages and posts.
As the course progresses one is taught how to make a full business website with BE theme and introduced to page builder and revolution slider. Students are also taught how to install and customize Woo Commerce theme in order to make an e-commerce website.
During the ending stage of the course Hotella theme installation and customization is also learnt in order to make a full booking website.Just before the final examinations WordPress migration is also taught.
To join this course you need only basic computer.
After course completion, students can work as a certified web designer in wordpress platform and can earn through freelancing. They will be able to customize, create and sell beautiful themes to local clients or to online marketplaces.
On completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Undertake WordPress Installation
- Make basic theme and plugin customization
- Use Slider and Page Builder
- Make different types of websites including Business website, Membership website, E-commerce website, Portfolio website, Booking website, etc.
- Undertake WordPress Migration.
- Students will be able to build custom websites and themes using word press
- Students will be able to create and sell beautiful themes to local and freelancing marketplaces
- Students will have the opportunity to add their themes to Theme Forest (a marketplace to buy and sell themes for popular CMS products) that is quite prestigious for any theme-developer.
- Students will receive English language training appropriate for Freelance markets places and international client communication
- After completing the course Student will receive a certificate, that will help upgrading profile both in local and freelancing marketplaces
- Student will have working experience in all major freelance market places
- Student will be instructed on the fundamentals of:
- Effective branding as a freelancer
- Creating an effective 100% complete profile on Freelance market-places
- How to communicate with the client
- How to bid and win jobs
Course requirements/ prerequisites:
- Basic knowledge of PCs, MS Windows, internet and online proficiency
- Basic knowledge of English (reading/writing/speaking)
- Word press
Introduction to WordPress
WordPress Installation and Discussion
Basic Theme and Plugin Customization
Advance Theme Installation in Live Server
Slider and Page Builder
Full Business Website
Introduction and profile creation in Fiverr marketplace
Exam Based on previous topics
Landing Page + squeeze + sales page
FIVERR - GIG Creation
E-commerce Website 2
(UPWORK) MARKETPLACE & PROFILE CREATION
Non profit website
WordPress Migration & Q/A session
(UPWORK) Hourly & Fixed Job
People Per Hour