Graphic design is currently the most sought-after skill in Bangladesh. It is visual content that communicates ideas and thoughts through the power of art.
The lifeblood of digital marketing is graphic design. It is currently one of Bangladesh’s most in-demand skills. The graphic design proposes the creation of visual information that conveys ideas and thoughts. You may make an impact as a graphic designer in the freelance market in addition to being able to better advertise your firm.
The most widely used graphic design programs are Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop. This course will teach you all about these tools and equip you to work as a professional designer. You can use these tools to make logos, icons, posters, advertising, magazines, and a variety of other design templates.
The course outline will help you in learning the design tools to create attractive design templates. All our mentors are highly qualified and have proven records. They are all successful in both their freelancing and professional career.
Because of being online, you can enjoy the course sitting at home without any travel issues. After completing this course, you will be able to work in the freelance marketplace like Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer.com, etc. We will give you the proper guideline for this. At the same time, you can sell your designs in the design marketplace like Freepik, 99 design, adobe stock, etc.
By completing this course, you will be able to get the following outcome:
- Complete different designs including business cards, flyers, logos, etc
- Use Layer Management, Masking, Retouching techniques, and various color management tools.
- Use different illustrator tools and functions
- Complete designs of PSD web template and Dashboard UI design.
- Students will gather expertise in the following tools:
- Latest version of Adobe Illustrator
- Latest version of Adobe Photoshop
- Students will learn how to create professional Logo & Brand Design, Corporate Identity Package Design (Business Card, Letterhead, Envelop, Post Card), Flyer, Poster, Brochure, Book Cover, etc.
- The student will be instructed on the fundamentals of:
- Effective branding as a freelancer
- Creating an effective 100% complete profile on Freelance marketplaces
- How to communicate with the client
- How to bid and win jobs
- How to manage projects and receive high ratings
- After completing the course, student will receive a certificate that will help upgrade profiles both in local and freelancing marketplaces.
- Basic knowledge of PCs, MS Windows, internet and online proficiency
- Basic knowledge of English (reading/writing/speaking)
- Adobe Illustrator (Latest Version)
- Adobe Photoshop (Latest Version)
- Graphics Designer
- Logo Designer
- UI Designer
- Job Winning Interview Tips
- Marketplace Tips
- Orientation and Getting to know each other
- Basic Tools - 1 Adobe illustrator introduction, tools function and freehand design
- Basic Tools - 2 Adobe illustrator tools function and freehand design
- A complete Business Card Design session
- A complete Flyer Design session
- A complete Logo Design session
- A complete Vector Tracing session
- Session on Logo Design Concept Development
- Session on Roll up Banner and Banner Design
- A complete Stationery session
- Photoshop Basic Tools - 1
- Photoshop Basic Tools - 2
- A complete Retouch Image Session
- A complete Brush Tools Session
- A complete Pen Tools Session
- A complete Session on Masking
- Getting Familiar with UI/UX Design A complete Session on Mobile UI Design
- Getting Familiar with UI/UX Design A complete Session on Mobile UI Design - 2
- A complete Session on Web Template Design
- Marketplace Class (Fiverr)
- Marketplace Class (Own Branding/SEO)
- Marketplace Class (Upwork )
- Marketplace Class (Freelancer)