Online Graphic Design
Graphic design is all around us, in a myriad of forms, both on screen and in print, yet it is always made up of images and words to create a communication goal. This course sequence exposes students to the fundamental skills required to make sophisticated graphic design: process, historical context, and communication through image-making and typography. The sequence is completed by a capstone project that applies the skills of each course and peer feedback in a finished branding project suitable for a professional portfolio. The goal of this specialization is to equip learners with a set of transferable formal and conceptual tools for “making and communicating” in the field of graphic design.
After completing the course the students will know how to work with the latest version of adobe creative suite. They will become a certified graphic designer and can earn through freelancing.
On completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Use different illustrator tools and functions
- Complete different designs including business cards, flyer, logo, etc.
- Use layer management, Masking, Retouching techniques and various color management tools.
- Complete designs of PSD web template and Dashboard UI design.
- Students will gather expertise in following tools:
- Latest version of Adobe Illustrator
- Latest version of Adobe Photoshop
- Students will learn how to create professional Logo & Brand Design, Corporate Identity Package Design (Business Card, Letterhead, Envelop, Post Card) , Flyer, Poster, Brochure, Book Cover etc.
- After completing the course Student will receive a certificate that will help upgrading profile both in local and freelancing marketplaces
- Student will be instructed on the fundamentals of:
- Effective branding as a freelancer
- Creating an effective 100% complete profile on Freelance market places
- How to communicate with the client
- How to bid and win jobs
- How to manage projects and receive high ratings
Course requirements/ prerequisites:
- Basic knowledge of PCs, MS Windows, internet and online proficiency
- Basic knowledge of English (reading/writing/speaking)
- Adobe Illustrator (Latest Version)
- Adobe Photoshop (Latest Version)
After completing the course students will become successful graphic designer and can earn through freelancing.
- Graphics Designer
- Logo Designer
- UI Designer
- Photoshop artist
Orientation and Getting to know each other
"Basic Tools - 1 Adobe illustrator introduction, tools function and freehand design."
"Basic Tools - 2 Adobe illustrator tools function and freehand design."
A complete Business Card Desgin session
A complete Flyer Design session
A complete Logo Desgin session
A complete Vector Tracing session
Session on Logo Design Concept Development.
A complete Stationery session
Fiverr & Branding
Fiverr session 1
Fiverr session 2
Photoshop Basic Tools - 1
Basic Tools - 2
A complete Retouch Image Session
A complete Brush Tools Session
A complete Pen Tools Session
- Introduction to Pen tools Copy
- Direct Selection Tools Path Selection Tools Copy
- Freeform Pen Tool Copy
- Curvature Pen Tool Copy
- Add Anchor Point Tool, Delete Anchor Point Tool & Convert Point Tool Copy
- Use of Background Eraser Tools with Pen Tools Copy
- Project: Background Removal of different images & Creating objects using Pen Tools. Copy
- Assignment/Home Work 12 Copy
A complete Session on Masking
Getting Familiar with UI/UX Design A complete Session on Mobile UI Design
Getting Familiar with UI/UX Design A complete Session on Mobile UI Design - 2
A complete Session on Web Template Design
FINAL PROJECT SUBMISSION (UI DESIGN)