Content writing is one of the hot cakes of both local and freelancing marketplaces. Its demand is everywhere in the world because quality content can buy anything.
Do you know that a skilled Content Writer can work at both local and freelancing marketplaces? Every day recruiters are posting job posts at bdjobs asking for content writers. Freelancing marketplaces are also demanding quality content writers every day. A good quality 500-word content can earn $5 to $50! Content writing, blog writing, product description, etc are some very good sources for earning through writing. Bill Gates famously said “Content is King” in 1996 and it’s still not changed a bit. Content is the king and the Google Search Engine Algorithm has massively increased its importance. Blog or e-commerce, everywhere content is important. You can take content writing as a professional and freelancing career.
Take the Content Writing Course from CodersTrust Bangladesh and build your professional or freelancing career in Content Writing. Take admission today!
- The concept of content writing
- Will be able to differentiate different kinds of content
- Basic SEO will be clear
- On-page SEO and how to optimize content for the website
- Different kinds of keywords in their uses
- How to write a catchy headline
- Different kinds of tags such as Meta tag, alt tag etc.
- The skill of writing Readable, relevant, and useful content
- How to write a keyword-optimized content
- How to remove grammatical errors
- Use of different kinds of tools to optimize the content
- How to write a product description
- How to write a blog post
- How to write website content
- How to write a research paper
- How to check plagiarism
- How to create unique content from other content
- A visual presentation of your content using an image, infographic, etc.
- Freelancing marketplaces and how to ensure your presence there
- Create a 100% effective profile on freelancing marketplaces
- How to communicate with clients/buyers
- The secrets of bidding and winning a project
- Freelancing techniques to earn from marketplaces
- Basic knowledge of PC, MS Windows, internet.
- Basic knowledge of English.(Reading, Writing,Speaking)
- Introduction and Short brief about Content Writing
- Content Writing Technics
- Reading Technics for Writings
- Writing Effective Paragraphs
- Communication with Subject Matter Expert
- Grammar for Writers
- Common Grammatical Errors
- Introduction to Writing – Different types of information
- What is a reader-centric document?
- Referencing and Plagiarism
- Search Engine Optimization for your Content
- Keyword Research & Planner
- Pre-site, On-site & Off-site Activities
- Writing Meta tags, Title & Description Tags for Google Search Engines
- Elements of SEO Copywriting
- WordPress Content Management(CM)
- Understanding Your Client and Their Objectives
- Building Your Client’s Target Personas
- Analyze Your Client’s Blog
- Research Your Client’s Competitors
- Proof Reading
- Communication with Graphic Artist
- Marketplace Class (Fiverr)
- Freelancing tips and tricks
- Problem Solving