Excel is a software for data analysis where you can track, record, and organize your business data with some operations and functions.
In recent times, every workspace maintains tons of data. Proper documentation is mandatory to keep in sync with all the business inputs. It is challenging for every business if regular transactions are not noted down. Here the use of Microsoft Excel can be a good remedy. It is software for data analysis where you can track, record, and organize your business data with some operations and functions.
Good knowledge of excel can smoothly accelerate your marketing operations. You can sort data in a different manner using some simple functions. You can see regular posts regarding data entry jobs in bdjobs, LinkedIn, and freelancing marketplaces. If you have good proficiency with Microsoft Excel, your demand is everywhere. In our online Advanced Excel course, we will provide you with all the functionalities and features of Microsoft Excel and how to use this on different levels within a short period.
There is no substitute for Excel to reduce the hassles related to data in your daily life. Excel is widely used to create accurate charts based on various inputs. If you know the work of Excel well, you will save a lot of time while managing accounts. Moreover, you will get many opportunities in freelancing marketplaces like Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer.com, etc.
What will you learn?
- Financial Modeling and valuation
- Data Analysis with pivot tables and power pivot
- Financial analysis for accounts and finance
- Master in Google Sheets
- Forecasting and trend analysis – Sales, Production, and Distribution.
- Excel for supply chain and logistics
- Excel for complete human resource management
- Creating Excel templates for day to day tasks
Who is the Excelarate course for?
- Professionals who want to improve their skill and knowledge
- Students who want to learn the practical applications of Excel
- Job Seekers who want to stand out with actual credible skill
- Entrepreneurs who want to Master tracking their own business functions
Course requirements/ prerequisites:
- Accounting background – BBA/MBA
- Basic knowledge of PCs, MS Windows, internet and online proficiency
- Basic knowledge of English (reading/writing/speaking)
- Microsoft Excel
- Getting started with Excel
- Using Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
- Most Used Formulas
- Financial Modeling and Valuation
- Data Analysis with Pivot Tables and power Pivot
- Data Visualization, Charts & Graphs
- Financial Analysis for accounts and finance
- Master in Google sheets
- Forecast and trend analysis- Sales, production and distribution
- Excel for Supply chain and logistics
- Excel for complete Human resource management
- Creating Excel temples for day to day tasks