Advanced Web Development course is a complete training which provides the learners all the important necessary techniques and tools of web development with a wide range of practices in the coding of web application functionalities. With the advancement of internet technology, there is an increased demand for search engine-friendly web pages.
The MERN stack is a popular web development stack that consists of four main technologies: MongoDB, Express, React, and Node.js. Each of these technologies has a specific role in the web application development process.
Here’s a brief description of each technology:
- MongoDB: a NoSQL database that stores data in JSON-like documents, making it flexible and scalable.
- Express: a backend web application framework for Node.js that simplifies server-side development and provides an easy-to-use API for interacting with databases.
In a MERN stack course, you will learn how to use these four technologies together to build full-stack web applications. You will learn how to create RESTful APIs using Express, how to interact with MongoDB using Mongoose, how to build user interfaces using React, and how to deploy and manage your applications using Node.js.
On completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Setting up a development environment
- Building RESTful APIs with Express
- Interacting with MongoDB using Mongoose
- Creating React components and building user interfaces
- Using Redux for state management
- Authentication and authorization
- Deployment and scaling
Course requirements/ prerequisites:
- Familiarity with internet, Folder, File.
- Orientation and getting informed about Coderstrust Rules and Regulation
- Git & GitHub
- React js
- Node js
- Express js