Content writing is one of the hot cakes of both local and freelancing marketplaces. Its demand is everywhere in the world because quality content can buy anything.
Content writing is one of the hot cakes of both local and freelancing marketplaces in recent times. The demand for content writing jobs is everywhere because quality content can buy anything. Content writing is usually done for digital marketing purposes. It includes writing blog posts, articles, video scripts, and captions for social media like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. For becoming a professional content writer, you need to know the key strategies that make your content stand out from others. Different search engine algorithms have massively developed that add more importance to the SEO-based quality content.
CodersTrust Bangladesh is offering a great opportunity to dedicated learners who want to build their careers as professional content writers. From our course, you will get the concept of content writing, generating eye-catchy headlines, the use of different tags, the importance of SEO, and all other related materials.
After completing this course, you will be able to work in the freelance marketplace like Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer.com, etc. We will give you the proper guideline for this. Moreover, you can also work efficiently in the global marketplaces as a professional content writer. So take admission today and ensure your career for the future.
- The core concept of content writing.
- Differentiate between different kinds of content.
- Basic fundamentals of SEO, on-page SEO, and how to optimize content using SEO keywords.
- How to create eye-catchy headlines.
- Different kinds of keywords and their uses.
- How to create content using high volume keywords.
- Use of different tags like- Meta tag, Alt tag, etc.
- The skill of increasing readability of content.
- How to remove grammatical errors.
- How to write a product description.
- How to write a blog post.
- How to write web content.
- How to write a research paper.
- How to check plagiarism.
- How to create unique content from another content.
- Basic knowledge of PC,MS Windows, internet.
- Basic knowledge of English.(Reading, Writing,Speaking)
- Introduction and Short brief about Content Writing
- Content Writing Technics
- Reading Technics for Writings
- Writing Effective Paragraphs
- Communication with Subject Matter Expert
- Grammar for Writers
- Common Grammatical Errors
- Introduction to Writing – Different types of information
- What is a reader-centric document?
- Referencing and Plagiarism
- Search Engine Optimization for your Content
- Keyword Research & Planner
- Elements of SEO Copywriting
- WordPress Content Management(CM)
- Understanding Your Client and Their Objectives
- Building Your Client’s Target Personas
- Analyze Your Client’s Blog
- Proof Reading
- Communication with Graphic Artist
- Marketplace Class (Fiverr)
- Freelancing tips and tricks
- Problem Solving