Software Testing is evaluation of the software against requirements gathered from users and system specifications. Testing is conducted at the phase level in software development life cycle or at module level in program code. Software testing comprises of Validation and Verification.
- Functional Requirements document
- Module 1: Tests all functionalities of the software against the requirement.
- Module 2: This test proves how efficient the software is. It tests the effectiveness and average time taken by the software to do desired task.
- Module 3: These tests are done when the software is meant to work on various platforms and accessed by number of persons.
Course Outcomes :
- Critically evaluate alternative standards, models and techniques aimed at achieving quality assurance in a variety of software develop
- Research, consolidate and present large amounts of information related to appropriate quality assurance techniques and be able to make recommendations for management strategies.
- Propose and defend innovative solutions to software quality assurance and measurement problems in the context of various software development environments
- Critically evaluate different software development environments and contexts with respect to the application of appropriate standards and models
- Understand and apply key quality assurance techniques tailored for specific software development environments.
- Student will have working experience in all major freelance market places
- Student will be instructed on the fundamentals of:
- Effective branding as a freelancer
- Creating an effective 100% complete profile on Freelance market places
- How to communicate with the client
- How to bid and win jobs
- How to manage projects and receive high ratings
Course requirements/ prerequisites :
- Basic knowledge of PCs, MS Windows, internet and online proficiency
- Basic knowledge of English (reading/writing/speaking)